Digitcom is hosting an Avaya IP Office Basic System Administration seminar. This 3 hour session is ideal for the system administrator looking to expand on, or learn already existing knowledge of the Avaya IP Office system administration and programming, or even for someone with no knowledge of IP Office system administration.
The training session will be conducted by a Digitcom technician and will cover:
- Name changes, button programming, ringing services, line appearances, time & date changes, system speed dials
- Setting of user options in Manager
- Phone system and voice mail system maintenance and back-ups
- Voice Mail Pro - mailbox creation & deletion, password resets, recording company greetings, bulk message recordings, group list administration, queues
- Call Center design and set-up, message notification, mailbox outbound transfers, and more
- No Charge - Digitcom customers covered by a warranty or maintenance agreement (max 2 per. company)
- $180 - Digitcom customers not covered by a warranty or maintenance agreement.
Questions can be directed to the Marketing Team at email@example.com, or call 1-855-888-4353. Only 20 spots available.